Main Course: Artichoke and Asiago Pasta
Servings: 8 Cups
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Use a container of creamy artichoke and asiago dip as a base for this 15-minute side dish.
- 1 container artichoke and asiago dip (227 grams)
- 1 package dry pasta (about 340 grams or 3 cups), preferably whole grain
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, cauliflower, or peas
Directions for Preparation
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile steam the frozen vegetables.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain then place back in the pot.
- Stir in the other 2 ingredients until well-blended.
Make this side dish into a main meal by adding protein like cooked meatballs, cooked chicken, fish, or canned beans (rinsed and drained).