Start off Spring with these yummy recipes!
Fizzy Party Punch
Spring has sprung! Flowers are blooming and gardens are growing. Why not enjoy the warming weather with some smooth-sipping? This non-alcoholic party punch has just the right amount of fruity fizz to put the 'spring' in your step!
- 64 fluid oz Hawaiian Punch
- 12 fluid oz pineapple juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
1. Mix together in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Serve over ice and enjoy.
The grass is green, the birds are singing, and it's a perfect day to have dinner out on the patio. Not sure what to make with all these seasonal fruits and veggies? Why not start with a delicious Chef Salad to accompany any of your favorite dishes?
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp sugar granulated
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 boston lettuce chopped
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup carrots grated
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¾ cup ham chopped
- 4 slices bacon fried and chopped
- ½ english cucumber sliced
- 6 green onions chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered or halved
- 4 eggs hard boiled
- Make the dressing: Add all the dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Finish the salad: Add all the salad ingredients to a bowl and toss everything together. Drizzle with dressing, toss and serve.