Chocolate Mint Milkshake Recipe
Today is St. Patrick's Day! While this holiday has become synonymous with pub-crawling and frothing mugs of beer, there are beverages to quench your thirst that family members of all ages can enjoy! If you're a fan of mint chocolate, give this easy-to-follow milkshake recipe a try!
Chocolate Mint Milkshake
Prep: 5 mins
You will need: A blender
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 drop peppermint extract
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, and peppermint extract.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- Add more peppermint or chocolate syrup to taste. T
- op with whipped cream crumbled peppermint patties, or crumbled Oreo cookies.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and enjoy!