Dessert: Frozen Yogurt Pops
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
- 2 Cups of Astro Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 Cups of Astro Berry Yogurt
- 1 Cup of Peanuts
- 1 1/2 Cups of washed Grapes (any kind)
- 6 Paper or Styrofoam Cups
- 6 Popsicle Sticks
Directions for Preparation
- Sprinkle peanuts (or dried fruit) into the bottom of each cup.
- Pour vanilla yogurt into paper cups until 1/4 full.
- Drop about 5 grapes into cup then add 1/4 cup of berry yogurt on top of grapes.
- Put a small piece of plastic wrap across the yogurt and push the stick in the center of the cup until it almost touches the bottom of the cup.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours then peel away the cup and eat your pop!