Main Course: Stove Top Saucy BBQ Onions
Servings: 1 Cup of cooked onions
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
These are so good stuffed into a burger or served as a side dish alongside grilled chicken. Cook them on the BBQ in a foil pack or on the stovetop.
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- Chili flakes or chili sauce, to your taste (optional)
Directions for Preparation
- Heat the oil on medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Add the onions, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until softened.
- Stir in the sauce and the chili (optional).
- Cook for another few minutes.