Snack: Bacon Egg Bites
Servings: 12 egg bites
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
These are just like the ones you buy a fancy coffee shop but made fresh at home.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 slices bacon, sliced thinly
- Vegetable oil
- ½ cup shredded cheese
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Grease a muffin tin very well with vegetable oil.
- Stir everything except the shredded cheese together in a large bowl. *
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the middle of an egg bites comes out clean.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
Make and freeze these ahead of time. They can be stored for 8 months in the freezer.