Main Course: Simple Stuffing Recipe
The great thing about this stuffing is that it is even better the next day if there are any leftovers that is!
- 4 cups frozen vegetables like peas and carrots
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 tablespoons non-hydrogenated margarine or butter
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 packets (120 grams or about 3 ½ cups) boxed stuffing mix
Directions for Preparation
- Place frozen vegetables, margarine, and water in a pot.
- Bring up to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the stuffing mix.
- Lower heat and cook for 5-10 minutes stirring often until stuffing is hot.
- Add more water if the mixture is dry.