Dessert: Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries
Servings: 8 Servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
A delicious, fun, and healthy dessert!
- 2 cups flavoured or vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup sliced strawberries or whole blueberries (can be frozen)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips or sprinkles (optional)
Directions for Preparation
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Pour yogurt into the baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Top with berries.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips or sprinkles (optional)
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
- Break into pieces and serve.
- Keep leftovers in the freezer.