Dessert: Lower Sugar Banana Pudding Parfait
This lower sugar dessert fits into a diabetic way of eating.
- 24 sugar free vanilla wafers, crushed
- 2 bananas
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
Directions for Preparation
- Crush the wafers into crumbs. Set aside about 2 tablespoons as a garnish for later.
- In a large bowl, beat the bananas until smooth then add the pudding mix and milk. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Layer half each of the wafer crumbs evenly in 4 little bowls or clear drinking glasses. Repeat layers.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Top with the remaining crushed wafers just before serving.