Main Course: Breakfast Marshmallow Squares
Servings: 8-10 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 ½ cups plain toasted O’s
Directions for Preparation
- Grease a 9"x 13" (or 8"x 8" for thicker bars) casserole dish with vegetable oil.
- In a large pot, melt the butter on low heat.
- As soon as the butter melts, keep heat on low and add mini marshmallows.
- Once marshmallows begin to soften and melt, add peanut butter.
- Stir constantly until the marshmallows melt. It will take about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and remove from the stove.
- Add the toasted O’s to the pot and stir until evenly coated with the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into casserole dish. Coat your hand with oil and press down the mixture into the pan.
- Let sit for 1 hour before slicing into squares.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container.