Main Course: Grilled Whole Mushrooms
- 2 clamshells (about 227 grams) of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic or onion powder
Directions for Preparation
These are so delicious and easy to eat, they might be gone before they hit the table!
- Slice away the very end of the mushroom stem.
- Rinse the mushrooms and let dry on paper towel or on a clean tea towel.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients
- Gently toss the mushrooms in the mixture until coated.
- Tip the mushrooms out of the bowl onto a very hot grill.
- Using tongs, move them around every minute or so until they start to change colour. That is when they are done.