Main Course: Leaner Grilled Sausages
- 5 bratwurst or Italian sausages
Directions for Preparation
Follow these recipe steps to lower the fat but maintain maximum flavour of a perfectly grilled summer sausage.
- Place the sausages in a medium pot.
- Add just enough cold water to the pot to cover the sausages.
- Bring up to a low boil. Let gently boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pot. Let cool enough to touch
- Make slits into each sausage to let the fat run out.
- Place on a hot grill. Flip when the skin is golden brown and crispy.