Main Course: BBQ Pork Blade Steaks
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or plain oregano
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 4 blade steaks
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Rub the garlic powder and the Italian seasoning/oregano into the steaks.
- Place them on a hot BBQ grill or in a hot frying pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the blade steaks in a large baking dish then coat with BBQ sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for 15 minutes then cut each steak in half.
Blade steaks can be very tender and juicy, especially when cooked right.