Main Course: Lasagna Skillet Casserole
- 1 bag or box of pasta (about 400 grams)
- 1 package instant ground beef like Yves brand Veggie Ground Round (about 340 grams)
- 1 can or jar pasta sauce (about 680 mL)
- 4 cups baby spinach, rinsed (optional)
Directions for Preparation
- Bring a large pot of water up to a boil.
- Add the noodles. Stir occasionally.
- Once the noodles are almost sauce, drain and place back into the pot.
- Add the sauce, baby spinach, and stir in the package of instant ground beef.
- Place the lid, bring it up to a low boil and cook for another 5 minutes.
This recipe uses instant plant-based ground beef which cuts cooking and clean time in half!