Main Course: Easy French Toast Waffles
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 frozen waffles
Directions for Preparation
- Whisk the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Toast the waffles in your toaster.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Drench a toasted waffle into the milk mixture.
- Place into the hot pan. Lower the heat since these brown quickly.
- Once golden brown, flip. Repeat for the other waffles.
Making French toast using frozen waffles creates a magical creation with a crunchy edge and a tender center. For a balanced breakfast, serve these with a dollop of vanilla or fruit-flavored yogurt topped with sliced banana.