Main Course: Baked Egg Florentine
Servings: 8 portions
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup (300-gram package) thawed chopped frozen spinach, squeezed well to remove extra water
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
- Coat an 8” x 8” or 7" x 11" dish well in oil.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the flour and milk.
- Stir in the spinach and cheese.
- Pour into the greased baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
The is a brunch classic that can also be served for supper! You can switch up the spinach with thawed frozen broccoli that is finely chopped.