Main Course: Bannock Pizza
Servings: 12 portions
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 batch of the fluffy oat bannock recipe
- ½ cup pizza sauce or jarred spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup vegetables like chopped peppers, sliced onion, sliced mushrooms (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup cooked meat like lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Make the bannock dough.
- Gently pat the dough onto the cookie sheet, spread it out until it fills the pan.
- Spoon and spread on the sauce.
- Add the toppings and then the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Use the fluffy oat bannock recipe as the base for this Friday-night pizza party recipe. Serve pizza alongside coleslaw or another vegetable side dish.