Main Course: Rainbow Buddha Bowls
- 3 ½ cups cooked rice, preferably brown rice
- 10 slices of deli meat cut into strips
- 1 cup canned beans, any type, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups sliced marinated beets, drained
- 1 ½ cups frozen vegetable mix, any type
- ½ cup unsalted nut or seed, any type
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons light dressing
- Optional ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions for Preparation
- Divide the rice between the 5 bowls.
- Divide the rest of the ingredients between the 5 bowls except for the dressing.
- Cover and place in the fridge.
- Right before serving, microwave on low just long enough to remove the chill. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of dressing and enjoy.
This lunch is filled with vegetables and protein; a power combo that will leave you full and satisfied.