Dessert: Frozen Fruit and Yogurt Cups
Servings: 24 cups
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 1 large can (796 mL) peaches or fruit cocktail packed in water or juice, chopped
- 1 can (540 mL) crushed pineapple
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thick yogurt, any flavour
Directions for Preparation
- Pour the juice from the canned peaches or fruit salad into a bowl.
- Chop the fruit and add it to the bowl then stir in the canned pineapple including the juice.
- Using muffin tins, place 1 tablespoon of the fruit mixture into each mold.
- Layer 1 tablespoon of yogurt then top with the remaining fruit.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Pop out of the mold and serve upside down in a bowl.
You can make 12 cups and save the rest to eat as a fruit salad. For a healthy diet, eat a variety of foods from the four food groups to maintain your health and feel good.