Dessert: Spring Fruit Salad
Choose a mix of your favourite fruits like berries, oranges, and kiwi, or try our spring blend!
- 3 apples, washed and cubed
- 2 pears, washed and cubed
- 1 cup grapes, washed and left whole or cut in half
- 1 cups blueberries, fresh (washed) or frozen
- 1 can crushed canned pineapple (About 550 mL)
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
Directions for Preparation
- Drain the juice from the canned pineapple. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the fruit.
- In a small bowl, stir the pineapple juice and the honey or sugar together.
- Pour over the fruit salad and stir gently until all the pieces are well-coated.
- Store covered in the fridge until ready to eat.