Main Course: 15 Minute Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Servings: 8 cups
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 - 15 minutes
- 1 container roasted red pepper dip (about 227 grams or 8 ounces)
- 1 package dry pasta (about 3 cups), preferably whole grain
- 2 cups chopped fresh vegetable, any combination of mushroom, carrot, celery, green beans, peas
Directions for Preparation
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile chop the vegetables.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain then place back in the pot.
- Stir in the other 2 ingredients until well-blended.
This side dish can easily be transformed into a main meal by adding some protein like cooked meatballs, cooked lean ground beef, or drained canned beans.