Dessert: Berry Trifle
- 1 small container (454 g) or 2 cups strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 small container (About 125 g) or ½ cup blackberries, or any other berry, washed and sliced
- 1 package instant pudding mix (About 99 g), vanilla or lemon flavour
- 4 envelopes powdered whipped dessert topping
- 4 cups milk
- 30-34 graham crackers (depends how big the bowl is)
Directions for Preparation
- Make the pudding and the whipped dessert topping according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In the bottom of a large bowl (clear if available), layer graham crackers, about 6-12 crackers.
- Then layer 1/3 of the berries, custard then dessert whipped topping. Repeat except for the last layer.
- At the last layer, reserve a few spoonfuls of berries to garnish the very top of the trifle.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Berries are full of antioxidants which are natural substances that may help to lower your risk of chronic diseases. For a very berry trifle, double the fruit in this recipe.