Soup: 15 Minute Hearty Tomato Noodle Soup
Servings: 4 Cups
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Using just a few simple ingredients, prepare this filling soup in minutes. This recipe can easily be doubled.
- 1 can (796 mL) crushed tomatoes, preferably low sodium, or sodium free
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (about 124 grams) fast cooking creamy noodles like Sidekicks Creamy Parmesan
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheese (optional)
Directions for Preparation
- In a medium pot, bring the tomatoes, the carrot, and the water up to a low boil. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and the milk.
- Cover and lower the heat. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve as is or top with shredded cheese.