Dessert: Nanny's Creamy Orange Holiday Dessert
- 1 Tub Kraft Cool Whip Light, defrosted
- 1 Package Beatrice Cottage Cheese
- 1 Can BV Select Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 Can Success Mandarin Orange Segments, drained
- 1 Package Neilson Orange Jello Powder
- 1 Fresh Mandarin Orange, optional
Directions for Preparation
- In a large bowl, gently mix cottage cheese, Cool Whip Light and Jello.
- Once the Jello is dissolved, add the canned fruit.
- Mix gently and add a big dose of nanny's love!
- Make the day before your party and refrigerate overnight.
- Dress it up with pieces of fresh Mandarin Orange
Nutritional values per serving:
244 kcal, 7.4g protein, 52mg calcium