Snack: Tropical Overnight Oats
Servings: 5-6, ½ cup servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
These oats are filled with tropical coconut and sweet fruit, they will bring you to the beach!
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup frozen fruit blend (which has pineapple) or canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup evaporated milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup vanilla or lemon yogurt
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds for fibre or 2 tablespoons baby cereal for iron (optional)
Directions for Preparation
- Add all the ingredients to a medium size bowl. Stir until combined.
- Transfer to a container with a lid or into mason jars.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Eat cold or heat up your portion in the microwave. Add more milk or yogurt if too thick for your liking.