Main Course: Shake n’ Bake Crispy Vegetables
Servings: 4 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
People that don’t love veggies love these!
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 3 cups chopped vegetables like onion rings, mushrooms, cauliflower, sweet potato*
- 1 packet shake’ n bake coating mix
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line cookie sheet with tin foil and spray it with cooking oil.
- Beat the eggs in a medium-size bowl then place the shake n’ bake mixture into another medium-size bowl.
- Using tongs, dip the veggies into the beaten egg, and then press in shake n' bake coating.
- Place coated veggies onto the cookie sheet leaving space between pieces. Spray the coated vegetables with cooking oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve alone, or with your favourite low-fat dressing salad dressing. *Aim to cut the vegetables the same size so they cook at the same speed.