Main Course: Instant Noodle Stir-fry
Transform your bowl of instant noodles into a hearty, filling meal using frozen vegetables and eggs.·
- 1 package instant noodles
- 2 handfuls frozen vegetables like peas and carrots
- 2 eggs
Directions for Preparation
- In a saucepan, boil the noodles with the frozen vegetables for about 6 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- Drain the noodles. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, on medium heat add the eggs and stir until scrambled. Heat until almost cooked.
- Add the noodles back into the pan plus ¼ cup of water and half of the seasoning packet.
- Stir until all the noodles are coated.